AVAILABLE WITH 1,2,3,4 or 5 STARS!
These flags are made of blended wool felt with layered flocking for the background and star(s). Each comes with a wooden dowel with wood gilt spear caps, a chainette tassel, a suction cup for window display and a pamphlet about the Service Flag. Dimensions: 8" x 15" Warranty and Instructions included.
We also have Customized Service Flags
Rules of Service Flags
- Displayed in front windows or doors of homes
- Displayed in windows or doors of offices
- Displayed in windows or doors of organizations, such as churches, schools, colleges, fraternities, sororities, societies and places of business with which the member in service was or is associated.
- Flags are to be displayed on the inside NOT the outside of windows or doors.
- Displayed by immediate family members defined as: wife, husband, mother, father, stepmother, stepfather, Parent through adoption, foster parents who stand or stood in loco parentis, children, step children, children through adoption, brothers, sisters, half brothers and half sisters. Grandparents very often display these flags as well.
- To include all active and reserve duty military personnel currently in service to their country.
- Displayed during and for the duration of any war or armed conflict.
- Can be displayed simultaneously with the American Flag but the American Flag must take the place of greater prominence.