American Nylon Flags
Online Stores carries U.S. made Valley Forge nylon American flags and our own Online Stores brand. Both offer an unbeatable value, durability and an attractive appearance. Nylon is the most popular flag material and our nylon flags are made form a special type of material that is designed for use in all weather conditions. Nylon dries quickly, can be used indoors or out and is colorfast.
American Nylon Flags
Unbeatable Prices on Outdoor Nylon US Flags!
We now offer a choice between US made Valley Forge Nylon American Flags, and our own Online Stores brand. Both offer unbeatable value.
Nylon American flags are available in a variety of sizes from 2' x 3' to 20' x 38'. The nylon 3' x 5' U.S. flag is one of our most popular flags for home use and is available with or without grommets for easy installation with halyards. Flags with pole sleeves are also available. Order your favorite nylon flags today and proudly fly the stars and stripes at your home or business.
- Nylon US Banner Flags have a pole sleeve rather than grommets, and are suitable for specially designed residential wall mount kits.
- The American Flag Sewn Nylon is 100% American made, and comes in a variety of sizes. Considered the "all weather American flag" it offers the best value at about 15% savings over our Valley Forge American flags. It flies in low wind and has excellent durability, with sewn stripes and bright white embroidered stars on an Old Glory field.
- High quality Nylon Pleated Fans are beautifully made and last for years. Using durable, weather resistant heavy-duty nylon, these are not a cheap “pleated effect” product as sold by our competitors. They are suitable for indoor or outdoor use and are made in the USA.
Attention: If you live in a windy area and fly the flag 24/7, consider the super tough spun polyester flags. This fabric is even more durable, but is heavier and requires more wind to "fly." We suggest nylon for most situations, but polyester is better for windier areas.
- Can’t decide? For a comparison table of prices, durability, and appearance, Click here
- Was the 50-star American flag designed by our Forefathers, or was it a teenager needing a good grade in history? Visit the Flag Blog to find out!